SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLATION
|CCTV Card Access Intrusion
Stair Door Unlocking Installation and Testing
Commercial Alarm Systems (CAS) is a leader in the design,
installation, and service of CCTV, access control, and intrusion
systems. Our access control system OpenOptions is based on
the Windows Operating Systems and is easily integrated into
any IT platform. This saves both time and installation cost for
the overall access control system project.
CAS works with customers to develop a complete and clear
understanding of the facilities short term and long term goals.
Prior to implementation, we meet with key employees including
the IT staff to determine the correct and most practical methods
We represent only open architecture type products that can be
obtained from a variety of different sources. Customers are
never locked into one product or one source for support.
What separates CAS from other security providers is our
commitment to service from the initial site investigation through
CAS has experience in all industries and works with many local jurisdictions in the Chicago land and Wisconsin
areas. Our people have installed security systems in some of the largest buildings and campus environments
in Illinois and Wisconsin.
The services that we offer include:
- Systems assessments and master planning.
- CCTV, Card Access and Intrusion installations.
FOR THE CONSULTANT
For consultants and specifying engineers, CAS will work with the engineer to develop the security system
specifications and bid documents. Services that we provide to the consultant are:
- Technical expertise and review of bid documents.
- Technical expertise and review with current systems and technologies.
- System installation budgets.
- Due Diligence of existing systems.
- Analysis of existing system wiring to determine beneficial use.
- Design build services including, engineering, project management, drafting, and installation.
FOR ELECTRICAL CONTRACTOR
For our electrical contractor customers, we provide the following services:
- Product and System Design.
- Negotiation with Local AHJ.
FOR THE BUILDING OWNER/PROPERTY MANAGER
- Design build services including, engineering, project management, and installation.
- Due diligence and feasibility studies concerning existing fire alarm systems.
- Master planning for the facility.
- System integration of multiple independent systems such as fire alarm and automation systems.